Hotel booked: Airport Apartments by Verandah, Redcliffe
1) 21/7 - 22/7 (1 night) Sunset Beach Holiday Park (425 km from Perth, Britz, 4 hrs 40m)
2) 22/7 - 24/7 (2 nights) Kalbarri Anchorage Caravan Park (151 km from Sunset Beach, Geraldton, 1 hr 42 mins) - Stay two nights
3) 24/7 - 26/7 (2 nights) Monkey Mia - Blue Dolphin Caravan Park (374 km from Kalbarri, 4 hr 40 mins) - 2 nights
4) 26/7 - 27/7 (1 night) Carnarvon - Big4 Plantation Caravan Park (324 km from Blue Dolphin, 4 hrs) - 1 night
5) 27/7 - 29/7 (2 night) Exmouth - Exmouth Cape Holiday Park (360 km from Carnarvon, 5 hrs) - 2 nights
6) 29/7 - 30/7 (1 night) - Wintersun Caravan Park, Carnarvon - 1 night (360 km from Exmouth, 5 hours)
7) 30/7 - 31/7 (1 night) SeaSpray Beach Holiday Park, Dongara - 1 night (540km from Carnarvon, 5hrs, 44 mins)
8) 31/7 Perth (354 km from Dongara -SeaSpray Beach Holiday Park, 3 hrs 48mins).
Cab to Airport directly from Britz. Flight is 5 pm, need to be at airport at 3 pm.
Hotel Airport Apartments nearest to Britz
Britz motorhome rental
Campervan for two. With shower. Auto transmission. Internal access/walkthru.
Approx S$2710 for 10 days, or about $270 per day... not including fuel, campsite fees (about AUD$50 per night)
It is about 100 cheaper to get the add'l insurance, etc separately than to get the bonus pack. This option then allows me to get the Add'l protection cover (rollover cover). I don't think I will need it, but as a first time driver, lets just cover everything.
[The rental car and hotel room options may be a little cheaper. But limited to whatever hotels are available. Some figures are about AUD160 per night for hotels, and $$60+ per day for car rental - 4WD or larger. Possible to get an economy or compact car for about AUD35 per day but this is before insurance and stuff. so it's about the same or the car option may be a little more expensive most likely.]
Hmm... looking at the picture, can save $25 if I skip the camping table. :-)
But I just realise the toilet is a chemical toilet. 80 l waste water (for shower, presumably).
Need to ask about maintenance of the chemical toilet.
Insurance cover for Excess.
WA tourist website.
Tourist Info Website.
WA school term dates
|1||Monday 4 February - Friday 19 April||Monday 3 February - Friday 11 April|
|2||Monday 6 May - Friday 5 July||Monday 28 April - Friday 4 July|
|3||Monday 22 July - Friday 27 September||Monday 21 July - Friday 26 September|
|4||Monday 14 October to Thursday 19 December||Monday 13 October - Thursday 18 December|
11 day itinerary going North from Perth
com/sg/Things_to_See_and_Do/ Suggested_Itineraries/Pages/ Animal_Interaction.aspx
(will be seeing animals likes dolphins, turtles, dugongs, manta rays)
6 day itinerary.
Plan your trip to coincide with the wildflower season, from July to October, and you'll experience the eye-popping wonder of over 1,100 varieties of Western Australian wildflowers transforming the outback into a sea of colour. (Kalbarri)